I’m a Trainer and Teacher, Consultant and Coach. I help individuals, teams and organisations achieve more through two complementary service lines:
Learning and Development – acquiring new knowledge, skills and behaviours.
- Creative, engaging, supportive and transferable learning experiences
- Training needs analysis, training design, delivery, facilitation, evaluation
- Leadership, management and team development
- Personal development and “soft” skills
- Communication, presentation skills and “train the trainer”
Productivity and Effectiveness – putting these abilities into practice to best effect.
- Personal coaching and team training
- Time management (and *so* much more!), email management etc.
- Personal organisation, workflow and motivation
I’ve been an established freelancer for several years now with a good existing client base, but over the coming months I’ll be re-branding and relaunching the business.
Moving into the flexible and vibrant open plan work area at eOffice Bristol will give me the dedicated workspace I need to concentrate on taking my business to the next level. The fact that there are excellent meeting, training and conference rooms on site where I can hold events is a great additional benefit. I’m also really pleased to have been selected as “Coach in Residence” at eOffice Bristol – supporting the other freelancers, entrepreneurs and small businesses based here to achieve their goals.
For more information on the work I do visit: http://www.linkedin.com/in/leecottier